Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I'm still smiling

I've been in a fairyly good mood lately. I feel like things are starting to fall into place. I'm slowly but surely getting into the groove of my "new life" and things are starting to make sense.

I've started staying at school from 8:30am to 8pm in hopes of avoiding lugging books to and from school every day. Hopefully it will help me. Next week i'm also starting the official work out... we'll see how that goes.

Let's see... oooo yeah I'm gonna have a baby...
Not like tomorrow or anything but hopefully in the summer of 2005.

If you know anything about me it's that i don't really like kids... well that's the story i tell. I love children, I just don't know how to deal with them. I don't do well with people who can't communicated (no matter how old they are). When people throw tantrums I separate myself. I don't do well when people just lash/ act out for no reason. I also lack patience and that scares me too. But I want a family and i don't want to wait until i graduate so, this is the next step....

Can you imagine me as a mom??????
*the above question is rhetorical... haters, please do not respond*