Sunday, August 29, 2004

Living My Life Like it's Golden

This weekend was truly what i needed to uplift my spirits. Needless to say the first week of school had me feeling a bit defeated but all of that melted away Saturday night.

I had my first ever surprise party courtesy of Leena and assisted by Brooks and Nate. The usual suspects were there and i had a blast. Sha, Frank, Seth, Mickey, Finesse, Dae, Cheryl, and I pretty much ruined the Dave and Busters experience for several families... by the end of the night Jose (our waiter) was comin to the table askin if we wanted any more "shots and shots and shots and shots." The manager even asked if he could hire us for our beautiful rendention of "Happy Birthday."

I think it's safe to say that a good time was had by all and even now, more than 12 hours later, I am unable to put my appreciation into words. Knowing that i have so many people behind me and beside me makes me want to work that much harder to make all of them proud and to silence the haters.

I love you all!!!