Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Why is it that...

Everytime i'm like all happy and what not my momma has to bring me down to earth?

So i'm unemployed right blah blah blah. Anyway i'm just getting the last set of bills for the old apt and i basically put myself in a position where for the sake of everyone's sanity i said i'd take care of the bills... but i'm unemployed lol. Long story short i tried to bum some loot from my mom and she quickly told me what she thought about me, my situation and a buncha other stuff.

On the one hand it was kinda funna cuz she's cute when she gets to cussing people out and threatening to call people, but at the same time it hurt because she was absolutely right. I'm too nice and concerned with other people's happiness for my own good, especially those that don't give a damn in return.

In so many words she said "too damn bad" and now i am off to find my way out of my own mess. Check ebay soon for some of my prized possessions!!!