Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Today I Can Smile

Not for my own happiness, but for the happiness of someone else. Words cannot express the joy that i feel right now, but i am glowing on the inside.

Things around me are so hectic but these new developments have brought me peace. Y'all can clown my fung shui but that shit is working!!!! (bitches)

As for last weekend... it was a perfect precursor to what will be a wonderful week! I'm really starting to realize how much my "internet friends" mean to me. hell i've even stopped callin them "internet friends"! These folks look out for me for real and that means a lot. I've got a good support system of family and friends and i'm thankful.

but enough mushiness! friday night was hot... literally. Sha's soy implants sprung a leak... but she did have enough strength to inform us about famine in Africa. I also learned about Soul Outlets... it was truly amazing to say the least.