Friday, August 01, 2003

Getting Grown

I need to focus. I mean i need to spend an entire weekend in my house just taking care of the things that need to be done. I need to write my personal statement for law school, i need to start getting all my information together about scholarships i need to start writing papers for school. I have so much that i need to get done and i can't get focused. My mind is in so many different places right now. I feel like i'm going in circles. I need a vacation!


My cats are absolutely out of control. I don't know if they feel neglected or what but they are definitely seeking out attention. It's hard having animals that need you like they do. I know it sounds stupid, but if you knew these two you'd understand.


I'll be honest, the move isn't looking good. Every time i turn around things are needing to be paid for. I'm not sure how to take that either. Does it mean i should stop looking into moving or do i just need to stay even more focused?


TGIF!!!