Monday, August 18, 2003


San Francisco

It was absolutely wonderful! The weather was perfect! There was just the right amount of coolness in the air, enough to make you feel alive and happy. It was warm enough to get rid of the jacket but not oppressive like this DC heat/humidity nonsense!


It was nice to be away from the city and be able to just let go and enjoy. I need that in my life. I'm thinking about investing some money and trying to live off the money i make... I know its a long shot, but damn, I can't work like this for the rest of my life.


So now that I'm back in the "real world" i'm realizing that i have a ton of crap to do... I got school work, work work, law school application work...
It's that whole fear of success thing beating me down. If i don't try and I fail it'll be ok. But what if i actually get into law school? Then I have to go through with it. I think i need to get out and work through some stuff. Become a hermit for awhile... it sounds tempting, but i don't think i could really go through with it.