Sunday, August 10, 2003

Sometimes i wonder how my life can be so uneventful and yet so hectic...


Yesterday was my niece's going away party. I can't believe that she's going away to college! I am so proud of her. I have watched her to become such a beautiful person and I cannot wait to see what she will accomplish. She reminds me a lot of me, but with less of the bad traits and i love her for it. I'm at a point in my life where I really wish i could go back in time and do a lot of stuff over again, specifically 1989 - 2000. That would be where i started messing up and what i think i could change the most. At the same time, i don't think i'd do a thing differently because those years taught me a lot about who i am and life in general.

I leave to go to San Francisco on Wednesday. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see the look on his face once we get there. I honestly don't think we're going to be able to move out there but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will work out somehow. Part of me is starting to settle into my East Coast life and I'm trying hard to not let that happen. It's not that i have anything against the East Coast, it's just that this is not the way I want to live my life. But whatever is meant to happen will happen.