Saturday, August 02, 2003


From bad to better?


Let me just start off by saying that things at my job are MESSED up. I'm not talking about conflict with a coworker or problems with my boss. I am talking about a genuine problem within the company that will result in me working both today and tomorrow. So i am PISSED about that.

In other news, "he" and I had a talk last night. More like me throwing a tantrum and him throwing his guard up. Me: Why don't you do A, B, C, and D anymore? Him: Why do we always have to talk about this can't you see i'm busy? From their he puts on the headphones and ignores me. Lovely.

This has been an interesting summer for me, to say the least. I've learned a lot about myself and my feelings, and about love. The question now is what do i about all this that i've learned. 85% of me thinks i should leave... maybe even 90% but then there's part of me that says, where in the hell would you go? Who knows? I could always live with my mom for two months, request that my job relocate me to LA and freeload off some friends for awhile. Maybe I could even show up on the doorstep of family members who have told me to my face that they hate me and insist that they let me stay there. But those alternatives are drama filled to say the least and I'm really not about that.

I need to be somewhere where i can talk and people will care about what I say. I need to be somewhere where people will encourage me and be there for me. I need to be somewhere where I don't constantly feel like an annoyance. Right now, this is not that place.