Thursday, July 31, 2003


Different Day... Same $^*#


Sometimes i wonder if i wouldn't be better off keeping my thoughts to myself sometimes. I find that although people will lend a sympathetic ear, many are just passing time until you finish so that they can either tell you what they want you to do (always cleverly disguised as advice) or so they can give you a hollow, "i hope things work out" and then launch into their own stories.

It's amazing to me how many people want to be heard and how few of them listen. I am probably more confused than i've been in a long time. The future is so blurry i don't know what to do. On the one hand i'm scared to death, but on the other i realize that this is the most stable i've been in my life.

Sometimes I wonder if i could make it on my own... i look for apartments and i try to imagine myself completely relying on myself, but i just can't see it. i mean if i sit and look at what i make and try to figure out if i have enough money, the answer is yes, but the reality of it is that i don't know what would happen to me if this relationship were to ever end.