Monday, July 28, 2003



What Now

I am so ready for this summer to be over. It seems to be dragging along at a snails pace... but at the same time I need it to move as slowly as possible or risk possible exhaustion. I can honestly say that I am more unmotivated than i've been in a long time. There is so much nonsense going on in my life, that i can't seem to concentrate on the things i need to be focused on. I get the sneaking suspicion that I am being played for a fool on so many levels and for whatever reason I just don't care. I think i'm just tired of the whole game. I mean at some point you have to realize that somethings will never be the way you want them. Happiness is not guaranteed, no matter how close you are to it. You just have to sit back and let things happen. Then try to act tough in public like that shit doesn't sting like hell.