Wednesday, July 30, 2003


What's the Point


i suppose the idea behind the whole journal thing is to get your thoughts out so that you can go back and see how you felt at a certain point in time, realize your mistakes and move on. So i've been looking over my blog and what not and I definitely see a common theme. Stuck in a rut, lack of direction, where am i going, etc etc. so i know what i need to move away from. The question now is HOW? I guess the answer is that i just need to start "doing." I've given the situation plenty of thought, so I know what I'm looking for, now I just need to start moving in that direction. I think my problem is that I spend too much time thinking about how to get from point a to point b and not enough time doing it (thank you to Olga for helping me realize that one).

eventually I will get there... i just need to find the time to do all the things that need to be done.