Monday, May 06, 2002

What a wonderful weekend. I had genuine fun. Nothing really spectacular, but just fun! I need more of that in my life. I definitely need to learn to let the stress go at the end of the week and move on to fun at 5pm on Friday's! I have decided that I really want to develop some sort of musical abilty which is probably going to be a little difficult at this point in my life but hey you don't know if you don't try. I think that watching my boyfriend play the guitar (or watching him teach himself to play) has made me painfully aware of the fact that I claim to be very artistic and creative but I'm not acting on that and that sucks. I think that the worst thing you can do is to let a gift or a talent go to waste.

At any rate I will be working on my piano playing abilities and I was told that by the time we turn 50 we'll have a blues band. I think that after 25 yrs or so of being together singing the blues shouldn't be much of a problem.