Monday, May 27, 2002


Do people miss me when I don't blog? I think I was on Jeff's page where I was reading that sometimes a blog can get so addictive that you find yourself almost missing someone when they don't blog. I guess I feel like I'm letting people down when I don't. I think that there are about 5 people that actually read this thing and I try my best to keep them posted on my life....

What kinds of people blog? I don't mean that in a condescending way or anything, I'm just genuinely curious. I mean I know who I am and why I choose to put my thoughts here, but what about everyone else. I think that more people should do it, I think that EVERYONE should. LOL

This long weekend was exactly what I needed. I spent quite a bit of quality time with my boyfriend and we had a blast just enjoying each other's company. Well I did, he might be absolutely sick of me by now but ahhh well. When I decided to start this blog, I said that this would be only about me and if someone else made their way into it it would be because of something that had to do with me. I also said that I would keep extremely personal stuff out or at least avoid the specifics, so I guess that sometimes I worry that I am not being completely honest. I mean I talk about how great things are between my boyfriend and I but when the bad times come up I disappear. Although I have nothing right now I must tell the truth, WE FIGHT LIKE CATS AND DOGS!!!! But that doesn't bother me. See I think a lot of people think that arguing in a relationship is bad. I don't think that's necessarily the case, I think it has more to do with the nature of the argument and how it's resolved.

There are those people who would rather keep their feelings to themselves for fear of upsetting their partner, there are those who would rather not argue for fear of losing their partner. To me that is absolutely RIDICULOUS. I mean if you aren't comfortable expressing yourself to the person you are with, isn't it time to figure something out or to move on?