Monday, May 13, 2002


Me

A pretty deep conversation that I had with someone the other night made me realize some pretty important things about myself. The main thing is that I am a great big fraidy cat :(

I have fears of so many things that I ultimately have absolutely no control over. I think the thing that bothered me the most about it is that I have gotten so good at hiding these fears that it really irks me to see them surface. I am not quite sure how I should deal with these issues or how to overcome them but I know that it needs to be done.

Another thing that made me really give my life a lot of thought is the relationship that I am currently in. Most people who know me understand my issues in relationships and how my past has affected/warped that view. So now that I have a "good" thing, I think my biggest fear in the world is losing it. I know that it is natural to feel uneasy at times and to worry that a relationship won't last but my problem is that I don't seem to be able to enjoy the here and now without worrying about a future that may or may not happen and over which I have no control.