Tuesday, May 21, 2002


Day 2

Of my job that is and to be honest I really think that I will like it there. The stuff that I have learned so far is actually pretty interesting and best of all I have a sense of purpose... I mean I'm needed. That's definitely a change from my old job. Where I was barely recognized much less needed.

That reminds me, can someone please explain racism and sexism to me? I mean what in the hell is that really about? I mean there are a lot of things that rub me the wrong way, but this one is especially bad because I just don't get it. I guess that on the one hand it shouldn't be something that I want to understand but at the same time I feel like I HAVE to understand it or the world just won't make sense to me.

On a much scarier note, I think I am becoming paranoid. I mean I know that may seem strange for a person who opens up their lives and thoughts to strangers on the Internet, but I'm serious. I am really starting to be afraid of everything. Being alone in the house, being around people, walking down the street, driving, etc. I am 99.99% positive that it is a manifestation of something else, problem is I don't know what...