Monday, July 12, 2004

You take the good, you take the bad

Well, believe it or not, after my inability to fall back asleep at 4am, my day has turned to crap... and it's only 10am. So i've been tryna do this renter's insurance thing because i'm scared as hell of having my stuff in jeopardy, and they're having all these problems putting my info thru... FINALLY they tell me they can't insure that apt because a claim was filed in the past 3 years for water damage.... *sigh*

So now i'm tryna see if i can find another apt in the building that'll be available tomorrow... ummm yeah.

But that's not the best part! I made the mistake of speaking to my mom about how she treats my father. I feel like she makes him feel incompetent. It's no secret that his mental capacity is diminishing, but i don't think that not letting him do anything for himself is the way to go. At any rate, i hurt her feelings and she hung up on me. I tried to call back and explain and she hung up again. I just need to shut myself away some place and ignore the rest of the world.

I need sleep