Thursday, July 01, 2004

PSA

"Tear the Club Up" and coffee at 9:30am do NOT mix. Not the Three 6 mafia version... the go-go version. I have very fond memories of the endless hours spent in the Mirage dancin to this and the other songs in the go-go mix. I don't even know how to explain this music, but i love how it makes me feel... the good old days :)

Yesterday i was talking to one of the people that i work with about how i hope law school will enable me to stay connected to music and how much i really love being around music. Sometimes i think my life would be much simpler if i had been born male as long as i was a tall male. Unfortunately being a woman in the urban music industry makes it damn neart impossible to succeed. But i'm not giving up so i sincerely hope these fools are ready to deal with me... damnit!