Thursday, July 29, 2004

Progress is Relative

So the apt is about 75% semi complete... All but one box remains... I am almost ready to bring my kids (cats) home, and its starting to look like somewhere i really want to be. I'm trying to really make it feel like home cuz i'mma be here a LOT.

There's a lot going on right now, but once again I just don't feel ready to articulate it... so I'mma just keep talkin about my apt :-p So I'm in walking distance of SEVERAL places, including a bookstore, a Thai Restaurant, and a Chipotle.... i don't think i need to even go on, but i will. I'm across the street from the metro and a grocery store. I've never lived so close to the metro, but i already enjoy it.

Although i seriously regret not being able to move away, I can honestly say that i think i made the right choice.

Off to clean some more.