Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Patience

I called my sister this morning to see what was goin on with my nephew. Unfortunately the news was not good. Basically he's in jail and will be there for a fairly long while. My head is very cloudy right now and i honestly don't know how to process it. I've been trying my damndest to deal with this for the past couple weeks but it seems like there are other tests in store for me as well. i'll just be sitting at my desk and all of a sudden a memory of me and my nephew acting dumb will come to mind and it pains me to the point of tears. I wish i just knew what the outcome would be so that i can stop worrying.

On top of that my dad is taking the whole thing pretty hard. I love him so much and it pains me to see him hurt.

I just keep tellin myself that it has to get better... it has to.