Thursday, June 03, 2004

Is it over yet?
This week is dragging by for a short week. I can't do this much longer... thankfully it's Thursday.

There's really nothing going on in my life but i felt compelled to type up something. I am starting to seriously consider staying with my sister for a few weeks. A lot of folks close to me are starting to see the toll that everything is taking on me and i probably do need to be isolated for a bit. Unfortunately she lives in the middle of nowhere so that really isn't an option. i think i'm gonna smoke and drink my way thru it and wake up sometime in the future.

In other news, i'm starting to get things together for the move. I got some folks to help me with my little issues i have with putting together furniture so hopefully that'll take some stress off. I've also started packing some of the stuff i know i don't need (i.e. winter clothes). I was talking to a friend about the "tell all" entry i had planned for after i move. LOL. It seemed like a good idea but i might skip it. 9 times outta 10 my feelings don't matter, so why go outta my way to tell my side of the story? Those that know, feel me... the rest... please see the title of the blog