Thursday, June 24, 2004

5:00 in the morning... where you gonna be?

So it's not quite 5am... more like 4:30... but i've been up since 3 so i think i can say it's whatever time i want. I have tossed and turned since i laid down and i finally had to just get up out of the bed. I tried to stay in bed so that i would eventually drift off to sleep but my mind was racing and didn't seem to want any parts of that.

I wish i could get into what's on my mind... but here is really not the place. The reality of my life is that no matter how hard i try to play the nonchalant tough girl role, some shit hurts me very deeply and it's not easy for me to just forget about it. I look at my life, and where i am in life and i will honestly say that i am blessed. I have acheived things and done things that many ppl haven't and/or won't. I recognize that and i am greatful to have had those opportunities. I just wish that i could achieve some of my goals in my personal life as well.

I'm gonna stop now because i don't want this to be a woe is me entry. I'm really not in that kind of mood. I just got a lotta shit on my mind and i'm tryna work through it....

Thanks for listenin