Monday, April 05, 2004


Mondays

I'm starting to see a pattern... i hate Mondays. The weekend was pretty decent... had a convo i needed to have... divulged some info i needed to divulge... and had a surprisingly enjoyable time. I expected a much different reaction than the one i got, but it's peace.

In other news, some people are amazingly full of themselves. which makes me chuckle. I was talking to my niece about the folks after "Generation X". Actually the convo started when i made a comment about the folks that think they're Generation X... and how they aren't. We talked about things that people in her age group don't remember. It made me think about the time Dana tried to convince us that she remembered the Jeffersons and we had to tell her she was watching reruns... poor thing. At any rate, the point i was making to my neice is that the things you grow up with have an amazing effect on who you are. I told her that when she gets my age, she'll see what i mean.

I'm not sure if i'm sick or allergic to DC right now but my head is about to explode.

And i saw the cherry blossoms on Saturday... and had Ethiopian food for the first time. I ROCK!