Wednesday, April 21, 2004


Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself

Yes, I'm back. I think i just wanted to say i was leaving for the hell of it. I'm sure no one is checking for me anymore and I think that's just fine with me.

I am constantly amazed at how dilusional some people can be. Recently i was in a situation where a person went out of their way to make me feel as if my mental condition (ADD/Depression/etc) made me think that they were initiating personal attacks on me. As a matter of fact, he even went so far as to say that perhaps the medication (or lack of) was the reason i was having these thoughts. 3 - 4 months later, another female is saying the exact same thing... and he's accepting it.

Part of me is pissed because i know that i had to endure a lot of rude and unnecessary comments. I don't think that it's fair that this person chose to actively portray me negatively to so many people (i.e. going out and telling people about how "crazy" i am) and then never bothering to clearing it up. I don't really care when people don't like me based on things that i do, but to not like me based on one person's account of the events... that's just bullshit. At the same time, i don't think i'd like anyone that chose to believe that type of information anyway.

The other part of me though... that part of me just feels sad for dude. It's obvious that there are a lot of issues that he's dealing with so i really hope he gets better. I just wish it could have happened sooner.

On the law school front... I think i'm going to go with American. It is going to set me back a LOT of money... but i think it makes more sense. I just hope that no one ever asks me why i chose that school... i'd have to pull out a lot of data to plead my case.