Friday, April 23, 2004


Peace

It looks like it will be a fairly peaceful weekend at the house so I will do my best to get my hair done and out of the way (yeah right). I really need to catch up with some of my old friends. I feel so out of touch with everyone. It's so great to see how we've all matured and i would love to spend some time with them. Chaka said that him and his wife are planning a get together soon which would be great. I still haven't seen the completed house and i can't wait to see the fruits of their labor.

Spring is coming along nicely in DC. The newspeople are doing their best to whip everyone into a cicada frenzy... and I'll admit i'm doing my part too... I just can't help it! I haven't been taking pictures like i should either... I suck. This whole school thing is getting me down, but i'm trying to keep my head straight.

I'm also trying to have a BBQ soon... but seeing as i have no location and no equipment, the odds are against me.

I believe that's all for now.