Wednesday, January 21, 2004


Toxicity

I am in a toxic environment. Toxic environments drain your energy.
People are liars
All people are liars
I need to clean out my closet... the skeletons need to be placed in the front yard
I need to tell some people what i really think of them and follow it up with a swift, "fuck you"
I need to get back to the people that i can really trust and count on
I need to remember that just because you see that another person has issues, doesn't mean that it'll stop them from just blaming you.

My biggest pet peeve right now is people on high horses that act like they're so much fucking better than everyone else. i can't stand these folks that just seem to get some sort of sick pleasure from talking down to others. I been here for 28+ years. I've been through and seen shit that some of these folks will never know. But folks still wanna treat me like i'm a dumb ass.

One thing that trips me out about people is that they insist that i'm dumb. Like they don't realize that 95% of the time, i'll let you dig your own grave. My brother is like that. He scopes out EVERYTHING, remembers it all and keeps it stored for the appropriate time... I admire that... although i know it can be painful. It hurts to have someone you care about look you in the eyes and lie... repeatedly. But seeing someones true colors is what life is all about.