Tuesday, January 27, 2004


The Saga Continues


If you're here looking for additional drama about my home situation, kindly exit stage left.

The law school process is driving me BATTY. I just wish they would let me know what was up. I hate not knowing. I'm in the process of applying for scholarships and financial aid but other than that I'm really at a stand still. The situation at my job is so bleek that I'm contemplating just quitting and making a preemptive move to San Fran or LA in hopes of being able to establish residency more quickly. I always knew that Law school would be expensive, but i guess the realities of it are just setting in.

Natey says i'm gonna come home one day, open the mailbox and be burried under a pile of acceptance letters... I HOPE he's right. I would love to be in that situation... Using financial aid awards to make my final decision. At this point all i can say is at least they haven't said no. I try not to let it get me down because i know i'm smart and that if He wants me to go to law school I'll go, but i just wish i knew where my life was headed.