Wednesday, October 15, 2003


You Know You're Right - Nirvana

I just have to get something off my chest... two things actually. Both should be obvious but they need to be said nevertheless

I exist...
That's right! I am right here. You can ignore me, you can look over my head, but I'm here. You can either deal with me or tell me you want me out of your life but I'm here.

Second...
God created me so that I could have my own opinion, my own words and my own mind and you best believe that i am going to speak it whenver i damn well please. You can hang up on me, delete my emails, put on headphones, close the door, walk away, hit me, or any other number of things, but you know what... As long as God allows me to live on this Earth, I will express myself.

One day i think i will sit down and count how much time I spend listening to people tell me shit i could give a shit about... but i listen, faithfully. I can be counted on to listen. I have fuckin ADD and can't concentrate damn near long enough to cook a meal, but I listen and what do i get... a bunch of shady ass muthafuckas in this world that think that the world is there's and when they say a convo is over, thats the end all and be all...

GTFOHWTBS