Monday, October 13, 2003


If 6 Was 9

I was under the impression that I accomplished nothing this weekend. But when I think about it, I actually got a ton of stuff done. I managed to finish my personal statement (which means that I've given up revising it and I'm just settling for what I have). I'm sure that once I put the last application in the mail, a million ideas will come to me about how the essay should have been done. Needless to say, I won't be happy about that, but such is life.

There are 13 days until i get my LSAT grades... :-/
I'm not really sure how I should feel about that part. I mean the money that I have shelled out so far tells me i better care about it. I just hope I don't have to go through and reselct schools to apply to based on my scores. That would kill what little motivation i have these days.

In other news, I have decided on a camera thanks to the persistence of my friend Dee. I am also thinking about not going to law school at all, studying photography and travelling the world taking pictures. Actually there aren't many places i want to go in the world. I'll just keep going to the 5 places i like and those will be my specialty. All i know is i need a vacation soon and it starting to take it's toll.