Friday, October 10, 2003


Crosstown Beef

Once again no correlation.. just the song I'm listening to...

So i think i am actually making progress. I found out that I didn't fail all my classes last semester like I thought... in fact I got Bs :-/

This poses an ethical problem for me. How in the hell do i make myself do work when I don't go to class, don't hand in assignments, and walk away with Bs. Brooks suggested I do some work and come out with As. My theory is that it would make my MBA look suspect. I went through High School and College making Bs and Cs. I never had a 3.0 EVER. To come out of grad school with a 4.0 would look like the grades were inflated... which of course they are, but everybody ain't got to know that. And so I have successfully justified being a slacker!

In other news, I am actually making progress on the law school application front. I have forced my way through my personal statement and yes it does suck. BUT, at least i have something to work with and i kow enough talented people that would help me to make it at least acceptable. I also signed up for the damn service that puts together your application materials and sends it to the schools for you, like I couldn't do that shit myself! $199... I don't have that kind of money to throw around, but supposedly it will be worth it. All i can say is these LSAT grades better be on point. I think i'm gonna just keep studying until I get my official score, that way i'll be making the most of my time (see i am smart).