Thursday, March 21, 2002

What a difference a day makes... I think.
I have come to a pretty scary conclusion. I don't think I like people very much. Well maybe i should say that I am rather intolerant of them. I hate the fact that I am like that. There are some people that I have known for a long time that I could just talk to forever there are people that I haven't known that long that I could be around forever, but there are those people that I seem to have no tolerance for and I don't like that. I try to find something "good" about everyone. But sometimes I find myself in conversations where my mind is wandering and I have no idea why I am bothering with this person or that person. And it frustrates me, I mean it really makes me angry because I'm like who am I to think that someone is boring... maybe I'm boring. Maybe you're sitting here reading this thinking how boring I am...
But who knows...