Thursday, March 28, 2002


Is it Just Me?

I guess this post goes along with the Button pushing post, but there are some things that I'm not understanding right now. Why is it that people give you partial information and then when you make a comment based on that information they catch an attitude with you because they didn't tell you everything?
That is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I mean maybe I am a little "overhelpful" but please give me a damn break. I mean I don't nag because I love to piss people off. I don't ask questions repeatedly to hear myself talk. I have seen that some people don't respond to things the first time you say them, so I have learned to say things a second time to these people... but all I get is yelled at. I swear I don't have time for the shit. So what am I supposed to do? Not be helpful? Not offer my opinion? I am sure that there are those out there who think that I am overreacting but this is a very real situation for me and it frustrates the hell outta me.

What am I supposed to do?