Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Ouch

my entire body aches.

Yesterday I decided to "surprise" B with my progress on the new apt... :-/

I moved the sofa... three bookcases, entertainment center... it was HELLISH and you can't tell i did shit. Last night i sat down and put together some picture stuff and left it at that. It's actually starting to come together though... just slllooooowwwlllyyy

The apt itself is actually very charming (imo). We can see the sun rise from any of the windows or balcony, the kitchen has tons of counterspace, i played pool for free last night... I need to have some sort of get together. Yesterday B and I were talking about the possibility of trying to move to a new apartment because of the trains (we're above the subway). But it turns out we both like the sound... check with me in a month to see how i feel about it.

This past weekend was HECTIC and we could not have done it without Sha Couric, Chandra, Seth, Frank, and Nate. Them niggaz look out for real and we both really appreciate that shit.

I feel like we moved everything in the damn world. and it's all sitting in the middle of the floor. I'll get it done though... shit i have no choice!!!!