Thursday, October 07, 2004

*Cough Hack Sneeze*

So yeah... I'm sick. My head feels like two ppl are squeezing it into oblivion. I'm extra pissed about it too because the reality of it is that i am about to knock down my whole section... 93 people... struck down because i can't miss class. I need to read up on colds... cuz there's no reason i should have one. I protected myself as best i knew how and yet here i am... eyes watering, stuffy nose, coughing, sneezing etc etc.

In other news i was able to show my apartment yesterday. The lady seemed really interested... in fact those were her actual words. She said she'd let me know by tomorrow so hopefully she'll take it. I liked her a lot too. She was extra sex and super smart.

This weekend i get to go buy some boxes and begin... THE PROCESS. I really need to force some folks to help me because I know i won't have the energy to move in two weeks.

C'est la vie...