Friday, October 15, 2004

200th Post

I figured that my 200th entry should be something special...

sooooo... *looks around nervously*

yeah, i think i'mma hold off until #300 for the special post.

At any rate, today is the day i begin my fast. i must admit that i am a bit nervous about it. I invited a bunch of Okayplayers to join me and the last thing i want to do is to let them down. You can check our progress at http://okpfast.blogspot.com

But even more important are my personal reasons for doing it. Like i said before, this is the only way that i can think of to show my love and support for my nephew right now. I pray that he is granted amnesty and allowed to return home. I also pray that his wife is able to join him wherever he decides he wants to be.

Peace and Blessings to all of you during the holy month of Ramadan. I wish all of you peace of mind and spirit.