Monday, September 13, 2004

I'm Tired Again

So far i've received the invitation samples, the ring information and reserved the chapel. That would mean that i'm almost there... but that just isn't the case. There are still a million things that need to be done and that pesky etiquette crap keeps coming up... mail this X# of days before that.. blah blah blah. I don't care about that stuff. Gimme a list of email addresses and I'd be straight.

Things are still managing to come together though and I'm happy about it. He was actually more into it than i thought he would be. He actually called me today with questions about it so that was pretty cool.

Other than that i went to the doctor last Friday and let him pick my brain. I like him a lot better than my other psychiatrist and psychologist. He asked the type of questions that i think would help him evaluate me and made sure that i was able to say everything that i needed to say. From here i just have to wait for them to assign my case to someone and start my counseling as soon as possible.

I guess the best way to sum it up is that things are very hectic but still fun.