Tuesday, February 17, 2004


So Now...

So now i'm being chased... stalked if you will. It's laffable really.

LOL

In other news, I'm having a hard time keeping my friends at bay. There are some pretty strong sentiments towards certain individuals and it's all i can do to keep everyone calm and rational. I love those guys. It's nice to know that people care about me... even if they are a bit overzealous.

I got to play with kittens on Valentine's Day and that was pretty cool... i'm still pissed at Nate for the Applebee's incident, but since V-day is a day of love i'll forgive him. other than that the weekend was a blur. I did a whole lot of nothing, but it felt good. I also got to play with my babies and that was fun too. My cats have no damned sense and watching them run around, and even having them chase me is like therapy...

and speaking of therapy i get to go talk to the psychiatrist today. Him, my psychologist, the HR dept at my job and i are all supposed to sit down and try to work out a transfer. I need to be out of here ASAP. i'm tired of being here and i need to make moves before it's too late. The latest "development" is an eye tick... the shit just keeps jumping. I can't let shit drive me crazy like that! I was talking to my mom and brooks about the situation on saturday morning (minus the transfer part) and they agree that my happiness is most important. I need to get in touch with Olga so that i can set up shop out there... so much to do so little time. Well i'm sure my stalker is tired of reading, so I'll end this now.

*waves*