Friday, February 06, 2004


Keep on Truckin'

Seems like things are finally starting to pick up. I have be blessed... and that is an understatement. I was accepted at Santa Clara Univ. the 9th ranked law school for intellectual property law.... and they offered me a $17,000 scholarship. I was floored. I cried... I have also been admitted at Loyola University in Chicago.

I can't even begin to explain how all of this makes me feel. I look back at the girl that everyone had given up on. The one that people ran away from and didn't bother to look back for. These acceptance letters have made me realize a lot of things about myself. It made me realize that it is truly time to stop doubting myself and push forward

My main concern right now is money. I need to stack some loot so that i will have money for living expenses. I also have some scholarships that i need to apply for....

I am truly amazed by all of this and i hope this trend continues.