Monday, July 01, 2002


100 things about me

Ok, I've seen it on other people's sites but I never thought I'd do it myself. But with July 1st comes a new sort of introspective type thing so here goes nothing:

1. I like to laugh
2. I'm emotional
3. I like to paint
4. I like to write poems
5. I wish I had more patience
6. My biggest fear is death
7. I know that I am my biggest critic
8. I hate phony people
9. I hate negativity
10. I hate to see people that are not smiling
11. I used to be a compulsive liar
12. I believe in past lives
13. I am STRONG believer in Karma
14. I like to make people laugh
15. I was never popular
16. I like to be alone fairly often
17. I am arrogant about my intelligence
18. I have very limited patience for people that I considered to be less intelligent than me
19. I hate that about myself
20. I wish that I was easier to get along with
21. I often wonder why I am difficult to get along with
22. My eyes are my favorite feature
23. Followed closely by my dimples
24. The most painful thing for me to admit is that I have disappointed my parents far too many times
25. I was in an abusive relationship for 2 years
26. With a crack addict
27. I wish I had more people in my life that I could relate to
28. I find it difficult to make friends
29. But once I do I hold on to them for as long as I can
30. I love being hugged
31. I crave affection in the same way that some people crave drugs
32. I'm not really that into sex
33. I like the taste of beer
34. My mother went 3 years without telling me she loved me
35. My father is suffering from a severe case of dimentia that came about suddenly
36. Sometimes he doesn't recognize me