Monday, June 24, 2002


Have you ever gotten the feeling that you lack "true" direction? I think that i have changed my path so many times that I have lost sight of what it is that I truly love. So here i am 26 years old, trying to hold on to what i truly enjoy. Ok here's the problem. I want to be rich. Although this is not a problem in itself, it somewhat contradicts my other two desires: I want to help people and I want to be involved with the music industry. How in the world do you tie these things together? Right now my biggest thrill is trying to gain access to sold out concerts... that's it. I go to work and send out emails to try to get into these shows that are otherwise closed to the public... why? Presumably to feel important. or maybe for the love of the music. I'm not really sure. I just know that I always wanted to be one of those people that was always where the action was... so now i'm living that life. How in the world can I find direction?