Thursday, June 13, 2002


You know the thing I like most about my new job is the people that stop by to visit. For those that don't know what it is that I do here's the quick version. I work at a speaker's bureau. When people throw conferences and want experts on certain topics or specific people we book 'em and take a cut :)
My job is to make sure all of the logistics (i.e. travel, hotel, etc) get taken care of. soooo....

Yesterday the FLying Fish guys from Seattle stopped by. In my opinion, these guys are absolutely great! They basically "decided" that they were going to become "World Famous" and it hapened. The cool thing about it is they didn't sit down and write out a plan to be famous, they just started treating people in a "world famous" way and it happened. One of the guys said something like, "When you commit to something, the Universe aligns to make it happen" How GREAT is that. So that's how I'm living my life. I don't want to be world famous but I want to acheive a lot of other things that are completely possible!

On top of that, my plants are growing (and so is my hair)!

Isn't life grand?!?!?!