Tuesday, March 02, 2004


No News is Good News?

So let's see, I still have 10 schools that I'm waiting to hear from. Five acceptances, one rejection and 10 I dunnos... not too bad. Now that things are starting to fall into place, i'm realizing that i have HUGE moves to make shortly and I don't even know where to begin. Brooks and I are supposed to be trying to start working through the logistics tonight and hopefully i'll hear from more schools this week so that I can start making decisions and narrowing things down. I just wish i had all the info in front of me so that i could make an informed decision. i mean there are some schools that i'm not really too interested in what they have to say (i.e. Univ of Richmond) but there are others that i almost NEED to hear from before i can move forward (i.e. Univ of San Francisco). At this point I'm thinking i should send deposits to my top schools and worry about the decisions when i get more info, but of course, that's more money that I don't have....

Ah well, it will all be over soon enough.