Tuesday, December 09, 2003


The more things change...

Well let's see. I am now on double the amount of Ritalin that i was on when I first started. Actually that's not a lot. I'm currently taking 10mg a day (5mg two times) and enjoying the "benefits" of clear thinking and having a sense of direction. They cancelled my LSAT this past weekend due to snow and I'm pissed off about that. Hopefully they'll reschedule it to sometime soon so that I can get my grades to these schools and hear back from them. I think the anticipation might be worse than having to do all those essays.

I just hope tht some school, somewhere not only wants me, but wants me bad enough to give me money...

In other news... Oh yeah there isn't any other news. I hate this time of year. It makes me think about the things i miss. I wish my nephew wasn't in Saudia Arabia. I wish Jay wasn't dead, I wish my brother was still alive... I just wish that I didn't feel so abandoned. But 'tis the season to be jolly... so time to put on my happy face... boost myself on Ritalin and pray for the safety of those i care about.