Monday, September 15, 2003

DAYUM

I can't believe I haven't updated sooner...

So, since my last entry, I've been to Atlanta, Philly, and NY... realized that i love all of them, expanded my list of schools to apply to, and had a fun time doing it.


Most importantly, however, I finally met him! Him = Pete Rock...


I can't even put into words how happy i am about that one. I wish J had gone cuz he would have had a good time, but Brooks and I held it down and had a good time. I was mad as hell driving home at 4 in the am, but still, it was worth it.


Atlanta was amazing to say the least. I had a wonderful time. It was nice to get away for a bit. I'm thinking about travelling somewhere every other weekend. There's too much stuff I haven't seen to just sit in the house all the time.


Friday we went to a party in NYC. That was off the hook too! ?uest and BrainChild held shit tha fuck down! My only regret is that we didn't get there earlier and stay later, but not everyone can hang with me!