Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I think that one of my biggest problems is that I give things too much thought. I have been seriously looking into the whole move to the west coast. Yesterday two things occured to me. The first is that when I leave for California, it will probably be the last time I see my dad and possibly my mom. That's so morbid isn't it? But I know it's true. The thought of losing them scares me but the thought of not being close if something were to happen is even worse. I wish I could learn to accept death.I guess one day I will have no choice, but I hate the fact that I am so preoccupied with it that I am not able to focus on the "good". The other thing that occurred to be, is that getting married is going to be a nightmare if we move. I have no doubt in my mind that it can be done, but the idea of planning something from thousands of miles away is intimidating to say the least.