Monday, December 30, 2002

SO....
Today is my day.

Looks the same, feels the same. Not really sure what the ripe old age of 27 has in store for me, but I'm sure it'll be interesting. I came to the realization yesterday that I am a truly blessed individual. I have a ton to be thankful for, from good friends, to good family to good health... I just hope that I can make something out of my life.

Failure scares me as much as success does but the truth of the matter is that I am sick and tired of running in these endless circles.

Brooks bought me a Keyboard for my birthday! It's a Yamaha P120S. It felt so good to sit down in front of that keyboard and make music... even if it was just "Chopsticks"... It was still nice to be creative. I love what he brings out in me... it is absolutely amazing.

I guess i need to get my New Years Resolutions in order soon so that I can go ahead and break them!

Happy New Year!