Wednesday, April 03, 2002


Hair Again

I was told that I have issues... Who doesn't? I have been told that cutting my hair is the result of inner turmoil that I need to overcome... I have been told that I need to "let it out"...

Why is it that when I beg and plead and "act out" for help, no one is around. But as soon as I find an outlet for my "issues" and "turmoil" everyone wants to talk to me. I don't mean to sound bitter or unappreciative but I mean... where in the hell were you in 95?

A good friend of mine with an online journal mentioned the tightrope walking act where she's balancing between being completely honest in her journal and sparing the feelings of others... I think I have some thoughts on that... If someone hurts you, pisses you off, makes you smile... whatever... they should know that. Sometimes those things are hard to tell someone. If they do something you disagree with then they should know that too. I don't think that you should bite your tongue in a journal... I think it should be the one place where you are brutally honest!

But you know me that's just just my two cents.