Friday, April 12, 2002


Fridays!!!

You know I love Fridays, but I'm not really sure why. Somewhere along the way my age caught up with me and changed me from a club regular to a "homebody" (YUCK). So now I look forward to Fridays as a time to just relax. The part that sucks is that when I do decide that I want to go out no one else seems to want to go with me!

Pet peeve #39859275987

People who want attention but rather than just say "Hey look at me" (Like I do) They laugh loudly or make noise so that you ask them what is going on. I HATE THAT. Don't they know that by doing that they take away from me and my attention? The nerve.

So, I'm debating now whether or not I should keep my hair short or go for the big ANGELA DAVIS 'fro. I think that would be hot! I mean its no secret that I'm a little bit militant, but wouldn't that just be great for JOB INTERVIEWS!!!! They would love me! I don't think I'm ready for locs yet although I compulsively twist my hair now just because I can.

While I'm talking about things that I hate, I hate the fact that my cat has an "off-kilter" sense of time. The alarm usually goes off around 5:30 at which point one of us gets up and lets him in the room so he can look out the window... ANYWAY, he decides that 3am = 5:30 and starts meowing outside the door and will not stop. Then he comes in and gets upset that there are no birds to watch and sets out to terrorize me.... I didn't appreciate that and if he's reading this I want him to QUIT IT!

On that note, I would like to make Friday's the OFFICIAL Bitch and Moan day! So, tell me what you hate, what pisses you off and what drives you crazy! PLEASE let me know that I am not the only person bothered by little stuff. Check the comments I'll even start this one off!