Thursday, January 13, 2005

How did I get here?

I never wanted to be *this* person... bickering with a teacher over an A instead of an A-. I guess to a certain degree its a good thing. I mean it shows (1) that i'm capable of making an A- and (2) that i'm not settling for the A- and I'm trying to get what i'm entitled to get.

My other grades are decent. Actually my other grades are good. I think that they adequately reflect the time and effort I exerted. Could they be better? Well of course. I mean, until i have a 4.0 I can always improve. But this is a bit bigger than that for me. I had a lot riding on the whole law school thing. Finishing first semester is a sense of accomplishment and I'm not going to lose sight of that over the difference between an A and an A-. Either way I've made a huge stride... this semester, I'm just gonna do that much more.