Sunday, October 06, 2002

I am officially ready to relocate!
However I don't think that my significant other is feeling that decision. Things are a little hectic here in DC... what with people killing people at random and all. I think that maybe "city life" just isn't for me... but I could be wrong... I hope i'm wrong since i'm stuck here for at least a year.

My cats are still around... i think that they are truly derranged. They're still very sweet most of the time but they are a bit maniacal. I am amazed at how boring life is without school. I have all this "free" time. I know that Olga would say that that means that it's time to work on me, but I'm quite boring!

I need a different job. I like what i do, but i want to do something different. I need new friends since none of mine seem to want to be bothered with me... Yeah, I'm in a rut and I'm ready to be out.