Tuesday, November 30, 2004

So Much to Say...

I don't even know where to begin but this entry will be filled with random rantings in no particular order... you have been warned

1. My nephew arrived in DC on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Now *that* is something to be thankful for

2. FINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALS... finals are upon me and i am officially caught up in the madness... but in a good way. I realize that i will need to do things VERY differently next semester, but for now i'm just pushing thru the end of this one

3. I get married in 2.5 weeks. I can't even put into words how happy that makes me

4. I recently had an hour long convo with a really good friend and it truly made me smile. She's happy and i'm happy for her.

5. I really need to contact this certain female about some candles before she murders me... wine and white, rose scented... call me or i'll call you :)

Ok that's it for now.